Zen Art Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
A 5-Day Retreat designed to awaken the artist within.
Includes 4 nights Eco-Accommodation at Oasis Retreat, yoga, meditation and art workshops. Soundbowl meditation and a Zen Shiatsu or Bars Access session.
Arrive Friday evening for an Introductory Circle and meditation led by Hatha Yoga Teacher and Visual Artist Fiona Scope.
Awaken to the sounds of nature and a morning Yoga session at Tranquil Oasis Retreat's Yoga room.
Continue on Saturday with a Zen Art workshop (combining meditation, movement, drawing and watercolour). Enjoy the tranquil surrounds of Oasis Retreat and ignite your creativity with Yoga Teacher and Artist Fiona, author of the ebook Finding Stillness.
Sunday concludes with a ‘The Benefits of Art Therapy’ presented by Positive Psychologist and Access Bars Practitioner Kerri Rodley.
You’re also invited to a Sound Bowl Meditation on Saturday evening for blissful relaxation.
Sumptuous vegetarian curries for lunch and evening meals included.
1 x Zen Shiatsu or Bars Access treatment included at the Wellness Centre Port Stephens.
- 3 Day - One Adult Guest$880$8800$0
- 3 Day Twin Share Accommodation$700$7000$0
- 3 Day Triple Share$640$6400$0
- 3 Day Quad Share$610$6100$0
- 3 Days - Daily attendance$455$4550$0
- 5 Day - One Adult Guest$1,280$1,2800$0
- 5 Day - Twin Share$940$9400$0
- 5 Day - Triple Share$820$8200$0
- 5 Day - Quad Share$770$7700$0
- One Day Pass (Saturday)$150$1500$0
- 3 Day Pass, No Accommodation$415$4150$0