Finding Stillness Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
A 3-Day Retreat (5-Day optional) designed to assist in guiding you to find a point of stillness in your life, mind and spirituality. The retreat commences with an introduction to meditation and how to find a point of stillness in the mind presented by Hatha Yoga Teacher Fiona Scope. Awaken to the sounds of nature and a morning Yoga session at tranquil Oasis Retreat's yoga room. Saturday includes a 'Zen Art and how to Meditate' workshop, the benefits of meditation and finding peace and calm within. Fiona combines art, yoga and meditation to find a point of stillness. Sunday continues with a ‘Simplifying your life and learn to let go’ workshop presented by Positive Psychologist and Access Bars Practitioner Kerri Rodley.
You’re also invited to a Sound Bowl Meditation on Saturday evening with Penny-maree Reiki Practitioner for blissful relaxation.
Sumptuous vegetarian cuisine lunch and evening meals included. The 3 Day Retreat concludes on Sunday 2pm. Monday includes a further exploration of Zen art and Meditation.
1 x Zen Shiatsu or Bars Access treatment included at the Wellness Centre Port Stephens.
# Finding Stillness Retreat
# Yoga Retreat
# Meditation Retreat
- 3 Day Retreat - 1 Guest$880$8800$0
- 3 Day Twin Share Accommodation$700$7000$0
- 3 DAY Triple Share$640$6400$0
- 3 DAY Quad Share$610$6100$0
- Daily Local Attendance$220$2200$0
- 5 Day Retreat - 1 Guest$1,280$1,2800$0
- 5 Day Retreat - Twin Share$940$9400$0
- 5 Day Retreat - Triple Share$820$8200$0
- 5 Day Retreat - Quad Share$770$7700$0